We are looking to expand our pool of part-timers. If you're outgoing, sporty, fun-loving and effective communicator, WE WANT YOU! Benefits of the job? You don't have to sit in front of the computer screen 24/7!
Part-time and Full-time positions are available.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to have you on board the All-Star Team!
Current open position(s):
- Assist in planning and organising events
- Facilitate events to ensure safety of the players.
- Assist with the opening / closing of outlet.
- Assist to ensure the readiness and proper presentation of equipment and all areas of the location or within the outlet during operation hours.
- Handle customer enquiries and bookings.
- Minimum Nitec in Service Skills
- Service-oriented, hardworking, able to multi-task and willing to learn
- Ability and maturity to communicate and interact with customers
- Able to perform rotating shifts including public holidays, and weekends
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply