TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP 2018
Conquer the blaster world by being the TAG TEAM Nerf Champion. Register now to participate on 22nd December 2018 at 10am. Games will be held at TAG TEAM @East Coast Park. Form a team of 3 (regardless of age and gender) to engage another team in a battle crossfire. Rules, fixture, and gameplay will be coordinated with the participating teams.
Wait, there’s more! It’s FREE!! What are you waiting for? Register now!
See you and bring your game on!
Wipe out all opponents
Score higher by shooting opponents base or eliminating opponents
How to Earn Points:
Shooting opponent’s base: by laser tag: +1pt | by blaster dart: +10pts
Eliminating an opponent = +50 points per opponent
Gameplay: 3 vs 3
Lives: 10 Lives per player
· 12 darts will be provided per team
· Picking up darts during the game is allowed
· Before start of the match, player should hold their team base wall until facilitator officially starts the match
Game Rules / Penalties that will forfeit game on 1st offence in favour of the opponent
· Physical contact
· Carrying/Pushing of obstacles
· Using other things to hit base other than laser tag and tag team darts
· Using vulgar language and taunting
· Blaster must always be in front of player
· Covering Sensors
*TAG TEAM reserves the right to amend rules and regulations.
Above correct as of 15 Dec 2018